DA Drive Analyzer Free License for PC (LTF)
This license allows you to:
- Upload1 drive health data for drives2 attached to a single Desktop PC using DA SmartQuest3 . This allows you to receive DA Drive Analyzer service.
- Use DA Portal4 to view normal Drive-Operating Summaries5 for uploaded drives.
- A Windows PC with one or more storage drives
- A ULINK account. If you do not have a ULINK account, you may set one up during the activation process of this license.
- An Internet connection
- An installed copy of DA SmartQuest.
(1) Drive health data is uploaded to provide you with health information about your storage drives, and for product improvement purposes including the improvement of ULINK's processes and algorithms and artificial intelligence.
(2) Drives connected via USB are not currently supported.
(3) DA SmartQuest is a downloadable PC application for uploading drive health data to ULINK's servers.
(4) DA Portal, a web-based dashboard, is DA Drive Analyzer's most detailed user interface.
(5) Normal drive-operating summaries include drive statistics such as temperature, IOPS, drive capacity, etc. that users may use for tracking drive performance while the drive is healthy.