ULINK DA License for Windows Free
ULINK DA License for Windows (Free)
for DA Drive Analyzer
Upload Drive Health Data for Windows PC
- Upload1 drive health data for up to 16 drives2 on a single Windows PC using DA Desktop Suite3 (get it here ).
- Use DA Portal4 to view normal Drive-Operating Summaries5 for uploaded drives.
- A Windows PC with one or more storage drives.
- A ULINK account. If you do not have a ULINK account, you may set one up during the activation process of this license.
- An Internet connection.
- An installed copy of DA Desktop Suite-get it here .
- Drive health data is uploaded to provide you with health information about your storage drives and for product improvement purposes including the improvement of ULINK’s processes and algorithms and artificial intelligence.
- Drives connected via USB are not currently supported.
- DA Desktop Suite is a downloadable PC application for uploading drive health data and viewing drive health information.
- DA Portal, a web-based dashboard, is DA Drive Analyzer’s most detailed user interface.
- Normal drive-operating summaries include drive statistics such as temperature, IOPS, drive capacity, etc. that users may use for tracking drive performance while the drive is healthy.