DA Drive Analyzer License for NAS (LT2)
This license allows you to:
- Upload1 drive health data for up to 4 drives2 attached to a single NAS device using a NAS Application. This allows you to receive DA Drive Analyzer service.
- Use DA Portal3 to view normal Drive-Operating Summaries4 for uploaded drives.
- Receive AI Alerts5, Threshold Alerts6, and Fault Alerts (NAS-Detected Errors)7 for uploaded drives. Alerts can be viewed in the NAS Application, DA Monitor8, and DA Portal.
- A NAS device with up to 4 storage drives.
- A ULINK account. If you do not have a ULINK account, you may set one up during the activation process of this license.
- An Internet connection
- A NAS Application for DA Drive Analyzer.
(1) Drive health data is uploaded to provide you with health information about your storage drives, and for product improvement purposes including the improvement of ULINK's processes and algorithms and artificial intelligence.
(2) Drives connected via USB are not currently supported.
(3) DA Portal, a web-based dashboard, is DA Drive Analyzer's most detailed user interface.
(4) Normal drive-operating summaries include drive statistics such as temperature, IOPS, drive capacity, etc. that users may use for tracking drive performance while the drive is healthy.
(5) AI-based drive health predictions leverage complex patterns in drive health data to let you know when a drive might soon experience poor drive health.
(6) Threshold-based Alerts are triggered by drive health indicators crossing static thresholds, and may give clues as to why a drive is currently experiencing poor health.
(7) Faulty Drives (with NAS-Detected Errors) have been labeled by their host NAS as having poor health. The labeling mechanism is based on thresholds that the NAS maker has set for select drive health indicators. For information on how to handle Fault Alerts, please contact the NAS maker.
(8) DA Monitor is a downloadable PC application for viewing drive health predictions and alerts in a compact way for drives from multiple user accounts.